The 7th November 2019 marks River’s 8th angel anniversary. Join us and make “Geelong Shine Blue” for River’s Gift.
On Thursday 7th November 2019, eight years after the devastating loss of River, we ask you to join us and make ‘Geelong Shine Blue for River’s Gift’.
Simply show your support by wearing something blue within your school or workplace and make a gold coin donation.
How to get involved:
- Register your interest with us, so we can send your participation kit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wear something blue at your school or workplace on the 7th November
- Send us your photos to be shared on social media (13,000 followers) Email email@example.com or via fb www.facebook.com/riversgift
- Share your photo and “Today we shine blue with Geelong for River’s Gift. Learn more about Stamping Out SIDS. www.riversgift.org” #Geelongshinesblueforriversgift”
- Make a gold coin donation in the envelope provided and email us for collection: firstname.lastname@example.org or make your donation online: www.riversgift.org
To date, River’s Gift has funded Australian and global research partnerships, educated thousands of parents across Australia on SIDS and safe sleeping, all in support of our mission of Stamping Out SIDS.
When a child dies, the ripple effect is felt far and wide, and Geelong as a community has made River’s Gift what it is today.
We are proud to be a Geelong based organisation with global recognition and support.