Fundraise for us
Would you like to organise a fundraising event in support of River’s Gift? It’s easy, and we’re here to help you. Click here to download our fundraising guide, filled with information and tips on organising a successful fundraiser.
Donate in Memory
Create a donations page in memory of your loved one. Supporters often like to donate to support a charity. Contact us if you would like donation cards/envelopes for your services. Thank you for your support of River’s Gift.
Donate to Celebrate
Have you considered creating a donations page to mark the anniversary of your loved one? Or, instead of receiving Christmas, birthday or anniversary gifts, create a donation page to raise funds for River’s Gift.
Each year we honour River’s “angelversary” on the closest work day to the 7th November. Shine blue with us in 2020 and join our dedicated fundraising campaign to raise awareness and funds, so we can strive for our goal of a world without SIDS. Register here.
Download ‘Neverland‘ in honour of River here
How your business can support River’s Gift
River’s Gift are happy to work with your business to build a tailored partnership to meet your Corporate Social Responsibility and Community Investment objectives.
Some of the ways you can get involved include:
- Partner with us through the sponsorship of one of our major events, whether it be our Gala Ball, Construction Cup Golf Day, Run training programs or Biennial treks.
- Make a donation directly on our website.
- Establish your own River’s Gift fundraising event. For more ideas on fundraising click here.
- Engage your customer base through a cause related partnership and demonstrate your commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- Provide volunteer assistance to support special events and/or the work of River’s Gift.
To discuss opportunities for your business, please Contact Us