Fundraise for us
Would you like to organise a fundraising event in support of River’s Gift? It’s easy, and we’re here to help you. Click here to download our fundraising guide, filled with information and tips on organising a successful fundraiser.
Donate in Memory
Create a donations page in memory of your loved one. Supporters often like to donate to support a charity. Contact us if you would like donation cards/envelopes for your services. Thank you for your support of River’s Gift.
Donate to Celebrate
Have you considered creating a donations page to mark the anniversary of your loved one? Or, instead of receiving birthday/anniversary gifts, create a donation page to raise funds for River’s Gift.
Each year we honour River’s birthday in the week leading up to 2nd July, with a dedicated fundraising campaign to raise awareness and funds, so we can strive for our goal of a world without SIDS. Download ‘Neverland‘ in honour of River here
How your business can support River’s Gift
River’s Gift are happy to work with your business to build a tailored partnership to meet your Corporate Social Responsibility and Community Investment objectives.
Some of the ways you can get involved include:
- Partner with us through the sponsorship of one of our major events, whether it be our Gala Ball, Construction Cup Golf Day, Run training programs or Biennial treks.
- Make a donation directly on our website.
- Establish your own River’s Gift fundraising event. For more ideas on fundraising click here.
- Engage your customer base through a cause related partnership and demonstrate your commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- Provide volunteer assistance to support special events and/or the work of River’s Gift.
To discuss opportunities for your business, please Contact Us